CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates ( angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates ( imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file with - that's it!
This version is for the Embarcadero / Borland C/C++ compiler series (RAD Studio, C++ Builder, BC++).
Read The publisher description in: German